My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Thursday, December 18, 2003

My little boy has a virus, and I consulted the doctor today. After taking his advice regarding medicine and bathing, I gave my son a locational and touch assist.

He immediately felt more comfortable, and he took a nice, sound nap! So when he woke up, I gave him another.

It's so nice to be able to do something helpful when a child isn't feeling well!

These assists are both explained in the Scientology Handbook. If you want to learn how to give assists, you can either visit that website, or look at the info on the Scientology Principles: How to Learn about Scientology webpage. If it is a really bad situation, you could get a Scientology Auditor to help out. Also, Scientology Volunteer Ministers are probably available in your area to give help when needed.