My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Friday, April 14, 2006

I came across a hilarious project. It's a reshelving project. Basically, you go into your local bookstore, find the copies of "1984", remove them from the shelf (in fiction) and put up a note in their places, stating "these books have been re-shelved to the CURRENT EVENTS section" and then move the books accordingly. You can print out the note, plus bookmarks to stick in each book, stating that they have been moved.

I think it's hilarious.

Ministry of Reshelving.

Besides reshelving "1984" I'm all for getting Blockbuster to move some of their videos. Seriously -- I was looking through the COMEDY section one day and found SOUND OF MUSIC. I couldn't believe it. I asked the guy - he looked it up in the system and said, "Yep! That's where it goes!"

I'm wondering -- what part of escaping the Nazi's is supposed to be comedic? My head is STILL spinning on that one!!