My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am so glad the weather is improving. We've been going to the park almost every day - the kids have made friends with our new neighbors. We are getting to know our neighborhood much better.

I got so tired of being cooped up!

The trees here are budding, in the most beautiful colors. And lots of daffodils everywhere. The kids have found what they call "yard onions" which are really baby garlics sprouting up everywhere. I had them dig some up yesterday to spice our dinner. That was fun!

I love springtime!