My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I saw the most beautiful family today. Triplets, about 3 years old, and a 1 year old little brother. The mother looked calm and happy - the father had his head in his hands, as though he was tired. It made me smile - I remember the days when I had so many little, tiny ones, and 3 in diapers.

I see these moms with lots of young ones, and I want to just hug them and tell them that it just gets easier and easier...

But the family was obviously so happy. And the kids were sooooo cute!