My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving was wonderful!

We spent the day with family. Because it was such a big group, the "grown-ups" ate in the dining room, and the kids ate in the kitchen. It was actually nice! I haven't had much time with "just adults" since the baby was born (actually, none!) so this was a nice treat for me. Of course, I had the baby on my lap throughout dinner, but otherwise, it was just us adults.

The kids were great. They LOVE their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. So they were happy and on their best behavior anyway. They made great little gift bags to use when giving away presents at Christmas, so they had something fun and quiet and creative to do while we were there.