My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Friday, November 04, 2005

I am taking a course to become a Scientology Volunteer Minister. It's a great course! It's composed of 23 (I think) chapters, and each chapter contains information about helping people with a particular problem in life. For instance, one of the sections is about handling drug problems. One is basics of communication. One is helpin gpeople with marriage problems. One is handling children, one is about ethics. It's a great course!

Once I've finished it I will be able to help people in all sorts of situations. I am particularly interested in helping families and children.

My son is also taking this course. He was in Baton Rouge, helping at the Port Allen Community Center shelter, and at the Volunteer Minister headquarters down there. He really enjoyed helping people using this technology, too!