My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Monday, June 14, 2004

My husband made it back home, and we were all so glad to see him. It was just a few days, but if felt like a week. We're not used to him traveling anymore.

Now we're planning another birthday party. I always like to get my husband's help on choosing presents for the kids - I normally just go to the toy department, but he is much more creative than that and always finds really unusual and fun things for the kids, and they aren't usually "toys".

I think we'll get our daughter a watch - she's turning 8. And we'll have to see what else catches our eye!