My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's over!

Yay! I'm better, and it wasn't so bad at all.

It's so nice to get everything back to normal again. Unfortunately, though, the baby escaped the chicken pox. Not that I want him to go through it, but I don't feel the vaccination is the safest way to go, and not getting chicken pox until adulthood is definitely not the safest option!

But I guess I'd rather he be a few years older before getting it, though. One of his sisters only had something like 3 spots when she got it - a slight fever one day, then totally fine after that. Hopefully, when he gets it, it will be that minor. That would be nice!