My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My son played a friend's house yesterday. They aren't Scientologists, but they are a large family that we've gotten to know pretty well.

When the mom brought my son home, she said that she was amazed at his vocabulary and speech - he uses very big words, just as part of his normal conversation.

I was happy to hear her say that - because I've noticed it myself. I think it really has a lot to do with the method of study technology that we use. It was developed by L. Ron Hubbard, and we have always practiced these principles in dealing with our children. After all, even in regular, day-to-day conversation, children are constantly coming across new words and concepts.

It's worked for us!