My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Diabetes Cure



I am expecting our 7th baby! We are very excited about this. Unfortunately, I failed the one-hour glucose tolerance test and need to be re-tested with the 3-hour test, for gestational diabetes.

In search for a diabetes cure, I have found lots of things to reduce symptoms - but no cure for Diabetes.

I think the best thing I can do to cure my diabetes, per the news stories I have seen, is exercise. Then good nutrition - a good diet for people with diabetes is of course a necessity. Then I found these nutritional supplements for diabetes that look good. I've been taking them - I'll see if these reduce my diabetes risk.

That's what I have found for a diabetes cure.