My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Friday, February 18, 2005

hair coloring techniques



One of my daughters is really into makeup, hair, nail polish - all those girl things!

She really wants to color her hair. We've never dyed her hair before (my hair color is natural) but I think that if a girl is old enough to decide whether she should color her hair, then she should know what she is doing!

I have seen this interesting hair color style before - and there is a DVD about this interesting hair coloring technique!

Hair color video - Advanced Hair Color Techniques