My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

My sister is having her first baby. My kids are so excited! I have noticed that children from large families just LOVE babies.

My youngest - now 5 - said the day he found out about the expectation of his little cousin, "Mommy, you have to give me LOTS of cleaning jobs, because I need to make lots of money!" I asked what he needed the money for. "To buy the new baby a crib!"

Which I thought was totally adorable. He was already thinking of what the baby needed - and willing to be responsible for making sure the baby had it!

I just love my kids!