My Life as a Mom

Feel free to contact me: shirleykeeldar@poetic.com

With 6 happy kids, life can be really fun around here! This blog is dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family. Okay, so it's always chaos around here, but fortunately, it's almost always fun, too!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Good, easy parenting really has a lot to do with agreement between the parents.

I have studied more health and nutrition than my husband has, as I was always the one to arrange meals and do the shopping.

Lately it has come about that my husband is taking on a lot of the cooking and shopping, and there have been some disagreements.

So, I found my Adelle Davis books, and had him start reading. He started with "Let's Eat Right to Keep Fit" - the second chapter, on the importance of protein in breakfast, has helped him to understand my viewpoint!

Here is some advice about Family Advice.

Also, you can read about Good Communication in Marriage.